Our season runs from the third week of September until mid May. Fees cover Approximately 28 weeks of classes, not including spring and winter breaks.
Please to do not pre-write your cheques. Our accountant will calculate the extra tax at registration.
- 45 minute and 60 minute classes = $445.00 ($49.44)
- 75 minute and 90 minute classes = $545.00
- 90 minute plus classes =$645.00
- Solos, Duets and Trios cost $300.00 paid directly to the choreographer. Dancers must be registered in a class if of that genre in order to do a solo, duet or trio.
REGISTRATION FEE & COSTUME DEPOSIT:
- A $30.00 registration fee is required per student (or a maximum $70.00 per family) This fee is due at registration and is non-refundable.
- Costume Deposit: $40.00 costume deposit per dance is required at registration.($75.00 for ballet and competitive classes). This is non-refundable. Please note, if you are registered in a combo class, a deposit is required for two costumes.
Remember please! This is a deposit only! The balance of the cost will be billed to you at the end of the year.
JFK is excited to announce a standard photography fee of $31.50/student – payable at the start of the year. This provides each student with digital high-resolution, professional photography of each group; as well as individual shots. Photos will be taken at the end of the dance year during Recital Dress Rehearsal.
OPTION 1: One payment including dance and registration fees, as well as the costume deposit. If paid in full by sept 15th you will receive a 5% discount!!
OPTION 2: Payment through a series of two (2) payments, one at registration, and one January 20th, 2014. The first payment will include the registration fee, the costume deposit, and half the year’s dance fees. The second payment will include the balance of the dance fees.
Option 3: Payment through a series of five (5) payments, one at registration and the remaining four before January 20th , The first payment will include the registration fee, the costume deposit, and the half years dance fees. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th payments will include the remaining balance of the fees.
OPTION 4: Payment through a series of nine (9) post-dated cheques, dated the 20th of each month. The first payment will include the registration fee, the costume deposit, and one ninth the year’s dance fees.
If paying in full, payments may be made by: Cash, E-transfer, Credit , Debit and Cheque (All payments Plans Must be paid by: Pre-Authorized credit or postdated cheque)
FAMILY DISCOUNT: Only applicable to those registering no later than September 15th at 6:00pm. Students registering in two or more classes, OR, families registering two or more students may are eligible for an additional discount of 10% after the first class has been paid in full and if fully registered by the deadline.
Family or multiple class rate cap:
1 Dancer- $3950+gst = unlimited dancing ($438.88 per month + gst). Add $395 for each additional family member to add unlimited dancing THATS A SAVINGS OF THOUSANDS!!!!$$$$
*Just for Kicks Adult classes are exempt form the family cap
Studio Fees are non-refundable without confirmed medical conditions.
COMPETITIVE FESTIVAL FEES:
Solo Class & Masters Workshops: $16.00
Duets and Trios: $9.00/dancer
Groups- 4 dancers or more: $6.00/dancer
Duets and Trios: $40.00/dancer
Festival registration fee: $12.00/dancer
Solos and Duet Fees
Students wishing to have a solo or duet choreographed and taught to them must be registered with Just For Kicks Dance Studio in that specific genre technique or group class and have consent of the faculty. Solo and duets are a privilege, consistency and work ethic in weekly tech classes are mandatory before a solo or duet will be choreographed for you. Solo and duet fee is $300.00 paid directly to the contact teacher. This covers choreography, teachers time ( studio rental fee may be applied ). Anything beyond that will cost an additional $50.00/hr .Full commitment is required for solos/duets there will be NO REFUNDS for those who back out of a solo after it has been started ( teacher time has already been booked ). Guest teachers from out of town may have their own rates !!!
The Hard Line
- All parents will be expected to sign a letter stating that they understand the registration, costume, and administration fee payment requirements.
- All dancers will be required to have fun!! 😉
- Anyone missing deadlines for payment will not receive discounts.
- All parents are welcome to watch their children (5 years and up) on viewing days only.
- All dancers will be required to have fun while their parents watch on viewing days ! !
- Any missed classes by the student can be made up by taking another scheduled class suggested by the teacher.
Questions about fees and deposits?
Email us at : email@example.com