Our season runs from the third week of September until mid May. Fees cover 28 weeks of classes, not including spring and winter breaks.
Please to do not pre-write your cheques. Our accountant will calculate the extra tax at registration.
- 45 minute and 60 minute classes = $385.00
- 75 minute and 90 minute classes = $485.00
- 120 minute classes = $585.00
- Teen ballet #1 and #2, Intermediate Foundations, Intermediate, Advanced 1 and Advanced 2, and some of our Jr. competitive jazz/tap combo classes all have 75 -90 minute technique classes. Pre-comp Jazz/tap/ ballet combo classes are 120 min classes.
- Choreography, Intro and Intermediate Pointe classes are 60 minutes
- Solos, duets and trios are $300.00 This payment is made directly to the choreographer. Dancers interested in doing solos must consult their teachers and must be signed up in a class of that specific genre.
REGISTRATION FEE & COSTUME DEPOSIT:
- A $30.00 registration fee is required per student (or a maximum $70.00 per family) This fee is due at registration and is non-refundable.
- Costume Deposit: $30.00 costume deposit for recreational classes per dance is required at registration and a $50.00 costume deposit for ballet and competitive classes. This is non-refundable. Please note, if you are registered in a combo class, a deposit is required for two costumes.
- Budgeting for costumes, recreational costumes come in approximately $ 50.00 to $60.00, and competitive and ballet costumes come in approximatel $80.00 to $110.00.
Remember please! This is a deposit only! The balance of the cost will be billed to you at the end of the year.
JFK is excited to announce a standard photography fee of $31.50/student – payable at the start of the year. This provides each student with digital high-resolution, professional photography by Everest Tataryn of each group; as well as individual shots. Photos will be taken at the end of the dance year during Recital Dress Rehearsal.
OPTION 1: One payment including dance and registration fees, as well as the costume deposit.
OPTION 2: Payment through a series of two (2) payments, one at registration, and one January 20th, 2016. The first payment will include the registration fee, the costume deposit, and half the year’s dance fees. The second payment will include the balance of the dance fees.
OPTION 3: Payment through a series of eight post-dated cheques, dated the 20th of each month. The first payment will include the registration fee, the costume deposit, and one eighth the year’s dance fees.
Month to Month: Upon Approval – see Kelly Weightman
Early Bird Discount: $25.00 per class if registered prior to September 15.
FAMILY DISCOUNT: Only applicable to those registering no later than September 15th at 6:00pm. Students registering in two or more classes, OR, families registering two or more students are eligible for an additional family discount of 10% if fully registered by the deadline. There is family cap for fees @ $4,000 plus GST
Studio Fees are non-refundable without confirmed medical conditions.
$75/ 6 week session
$15/ Drop in
Solos and Duet Fees
Students wishing to have a solo or duet choreographed for them must first be registered with Just for Kicks Dance Studio in that specific genre of weekly technique or group class and have consent of the faculty. Solo’s and duets are a privilege, dancers must be responsible and and show commitment and work ethic in their technique classes before they will be considered for a solo or duet. Cost is $300.00 per solo or duet and paid directly to the contract teacher. This cost covers the choreography, teacher and the studio space for 6 sessions. Anything needed beyond that will cost an additional $50.00/hr.
- All parents will be expected to sign a letter stating that they understand the registration, costume, and administration fee payment requirements.
- All dancers will be required to have fun!!
- Anyone missing deadlines for payment will not receive discounts.
- All parents are welcome to watch their children (5 years and up) on viewing days only.
- All dancers will be required to have fun while their parents watch on viewing days ! !
- Any missed classes by the student can be made up by taking another scheduled class suggested by the teacher.
Questions about fees and deposits?
Contact our Accountant: Kelly Weightman : (250) 253-0506