The Dance Shop
Located behind Safeway at Just For Kicks Dance Studio.
Everything you need plus a little more ! Start the dance year off right! Yoga, dance clothing and accessories. R.A.D. ballet wear and dnace and gym bags.
(Revelstoke, we bring the store to you. Phone Kelly at the studio (250)832-6245 for dates.)
The Dance Shop will be coming to Revelstoke Monday Sept 14th – 4:00-7:00pm and October 2nd during regular dance hours.
Dance Shoes: All Kinds including:
All merchandise below is available at “The Dance Shop” located upstairs in the studio! We want to ensure that all students entering RAD exams are wearing the appropriate clothing. Please buy your exam wear at “The Dance Shop”.
- Pre-primary and Primary Ballet: Pink or white short sleeved lycra body suit, powder pink chiffon ballet skirt, white ankle socks, and pink ballet slippers. Hair neatly done in a bun.
- Grades 1 & 2 Ballet: Light blue sleeveless (tank style) body suit, wrap over pale blue ballet skirt, pink ballet tights, and pink ballet slippers. Hair neatly done in a bun.
- Grades 3, 4 & 5 Ballet: Navy sleeveless (tank style) body suit, pink ballet tights, and pink ballet slippers. Hair neatly done in a bun.
Intermediate Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced 1 & 2: Black sleeveless (tank style or spaghetti strap) body suit (no cross straps in the back), pink footless ballet tights. Pink ballet slippers, Soft point shoes, and point shoes . Please discuss this with your instructor before you purchase point shoes. Hair neatly done in a bun.
- Boys: White T-shirt, black fitted pants or, shorts and black ballet shoes for ballet.
JAZZ, TAP, MODERN and HIP HOP WEAR
- Jazz, Tap, Modern, Lyrical Classes: Jazz or yoga pants, capris, or lycra shorts,and fitted tops. A bodysuit MUST be worn under all dance clothes. Pants should be fitted, not baggy. Boys: Sweat pants or yoga pants and a fitted T-shirt. Jazz shoes, tap shoes or lyrical foot undeez are required for the appropriate class.
- Hip Hop: This is your one chance to wear baggy sweat pants, T-shirts or sweaters. No Jeans. Please purchase a pair of white , indoor running shoes. These are required for class as well as performances.
- HAIR: Hair must be pulled back in a bun or a ponytail including bangs. Again, no dangling curls or fringes to brush out of your eyes.