Our season runs from the third week of September until mid May. Fees cover 28 weeks of classes, not including spring and winter breaks.
Please to do not pre-write your cheques. Our accountant will calculate the extra tax at registration.
- 45 minute and 60 minute classes = $385.00
- 75 minute and 90 minute classes = $485.00
- 90 minute plus classes =$585.00
- Teen ballet #1 and #2, Intermediate Foundations, Intermediate, Advanced 1 and Advanced 2, and some of our Jr. competitive jazz/tap combo classes all have 75 -90 minute technique classes.
- Choreography, Intro and Intermediate Pointe classes are 60 minutes.
- Solos, Duets and Trios cost $300.00 paid directly to the choreographer. Dancers must be registered in a class if of that genre in order to do a solo, duet or trio.
REGISTRATION FEE & COSTUME DEPOSIT:
- A $25.00 registration fee is required per student (or a maximum $55.00 per family) This fee is due at registration and is non-refundable.
- Costume Deposit: $40.00 costume deposit per dance is required at registration.($50.00 for ballet and competitive classes). This is non-refundable. Please note, if you are registered in a combo class, a deposit is required for two costumes.
Remember please! This is a deposit only! The balance of the cost will be billed to you at the end of the year.
JFK is excited to announce a standard photography fee of $30.00/student – payable at the start of the year. This provides each student with digital high-resolution, professional photography of each group; as well as individual shots. Photos will be taken at the end of the dance year during Recital Dress Rehearsal.
OPTION 1: One payment including dance and registration fees, as well as the costume deposit. Savings of $25.00 per class plus 10% discount per class if applicable.
OPTION 2: Payment through a series of two (2) payments, one at registration, and one January 20th, 2014. The first payment will include the registration fee, the costume deposit, and half the year’s dance fees. The second payment will include the balance of the dance fees.
Savings of $25.00 per class with this option.
OPTION 3: Payment through a series of eight post-dated cheques, dated the 20th of each month. The first payment will include the registration fee, the costume deposit, and one eighth the year’s dance fees.
FAMILY DISCOUNT: Only applicable to those registering no later than September 15th at 6:00pm. Students registering in two or more classes, OR, families registering two or more students are eligible for an additional family discount of 10% if fully registered by the deadline. There is a family cap of $4,000 plus gst
Studio Fees are non-refundable without confirmed medical conditions.
COMPETITIVE FESTIVAL FEES:
Solo Class & Masters Workshops: $16.00
Duets and Trios: $9.00/dancer
Groups- 4 dancers or more: $6.00/dancer
Duets and Trios: $40.00/dancer
Festival registration fee: $12.00/dancer
$73/ 6 week session
$15/ Drop in
Solos and Duet Fees
Students wishing to have a solo or duet choreographed and taught to them must be registered with Just For Kicks Dance Studio in that specific genre technique or group class and have consent of the faculty. Solo and duets are a privilege, consistency and work ethic in weekly tech classes are mandatory before a solo or duet will be choreographed for you. Solo and duet fee is $300.00 paid directly to the contact teacher. This covers choreography, teachers time, and studio space for six sessions. Anything beyond that will cost an additional $50.00/hr
The Hard Line
- All parents will be expected to sign a letter stating that they understand the registration, costume, and administration fee payment requirements.
- All dancers will be required to have fun!! 😉
- Anyone missing deadlines for payment will not receive discounts.
- All parents are welcome to watch their children (5 years and up) on viewing days only.
- All dancers will be required to have fun while their parents watch on viewing days ! !
- Any missed classes by the student can be made up by taking another scheduled class suggested by the teacher.
Questions about fees and deposits?
Contact our Accountant: Kelly Weightman 250-253-0506